It was 1 in 110 in 2011 now it’s 2012 and it’s 1 in 88 Are you Autism Aware ? #autismawareness #aspergers #proudautismmom #aspiemom #myloveforautism #myloveforautismboutique #autismangel #autism ❤💙💚💛 (Taken with Instagram)
Woo! More comparing autism to life-threatening diseases!
I don’t believe there was that big of a jump from 2011 to 2012. It was simply that we were operating on old numbers (from 2008?), so that’s what it seemed like.
Higher rate = more accurate diagnoses.
That too. There are many of us who are finally obtaining diagnoses, answers as adults and are included in this stat (along with adult autistics who were dx as children). I hate the way only kids are mentioned in these discussions.
Didn’t you know? There are no autistic adults. Autistic children simply transform into beautiful butterflies and fly away on their eighteenth birthdays.
- purplewowies reblogged this from girljanitor
- afutiledread likes this
- notdissociatingdudepromise reblogged this from goldenheartedrose
- gointorosedale likes this
- autisticcruella reblogged this from goldenheartedrose and added:
- girljanitor reblogged this from goldenheartedrose and added:
- goldenheartedrose reblogged this from noocyte and added:
- markleberrysundae reblogged this from noocyte and added:
- saladgoesmoo reblogged this from noocyte
- allecto reblogged this from noocyte
- noocyte reblogged this from goldenheartedrose and added:
- noocyte likes this
- marzipansexual reblogged this from goldenheartedrose
- journalmoore likes this
- myloveforautism posted this